PSW10 fills in the bottom end of your home theater system. Relieve your main speakers from performing bass duty and let them work on the mids and highs. PSW10 is a great addition to any subwooferless system and will bring your movie watching experience to the next level. All woofers feature a floor coupled downward firing port. This configuration brings you maximum bass impact while keeping the front of the cabinet as low profile as possible. All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industry’s most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing. Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime. The voltage of the item is Standard US Voltage / 120 volts.
Features & Highlights
- Single 10-inch subwoofer in black with built-in high-current amplifier for big bass
- Equipped with one 10-inch polymer-composite dynamic-balance cone driver. Line- and speaker-level inputs and speaker level outputs allow easy connection to any system
- Laser-based Klippel measurement technology for improved linearity and deep, precise sound
- Non-resonant all-MDF enclosure construction with 0.75-inch-thick baffles and internal bracing. Amplifier Continuous Power - 50 watts.Amplifier Dynamic Power - 100 watts
- Measures 14 by 14.38 by 16.12 inches (WxHxD)
- Polk Audio loudspeakers and subwoofers are capable of playing at extremely high volume levels. You should limit prolonged exposure to volumes that exceed 85 decibels(dB).
|Item Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||14 x 14.4 x 14.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||30.47 pounds|
|Package Size:||18.11 x 17.95 x 17.95 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Polk, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.